These general conditions of sale govern the sale of products marketed by domini2020.it. All contracts for the purchase of products concluded, through the site domini2020.it and according to the procedures indicated therein, between the seller and the customer, will be governed by these General Conditions.
- Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
- The contract entered into between DOMINI 2020 S.r.l. and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by DOMINI 2020 S.r.l., which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to accept in full the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
- If the customer is a final consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is concluded, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep, these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999 on distance selling.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
- Conditions and conclusion of the contract
The conditions contained in this document may be modified by DOMINI 2020 S.r.l. without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the domini2020.it website
After placing the Order, the customer automatically declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the General Conditions of Sale and payment published here (even if the Orders have been placed by phone or via and -mail).
If the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure is concluded, he will print or save an electronic copy (and in any case keep) the these Conditions of Sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 49-51 of Legislative Decree n. 206/05 on distance selling.
The Seller cannot be held responsible for errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the compilation of the Order by the Customer.
- Right of withdrawal
You are buying a digital product. Based on the European Directive 2011/83 / EU on Consumer Rights, you can exercise the right of withdrawal only until the time of actual purchase. Once the purchase has been made, the right of withdrawal lapses considering that after we have sent you the domain transfer codes, we cannot get it back.
Article 16 of the European Directive 2011/83 / EU on Consumer Rights (Exceptions to the right of withdrawal) The supply of digital content through a non-material support if the execution began with the express agreement of the consumer and with his acceptance of the fact that he would have lost the right of withdrawal.
- Expenses or hidden costs
The selling prices of the domains are those visible on the site. However, the customer is obliged to pay the domain transfer costs to his maintainer.
- Selling prices
The prices of the domains visible on the site are to be considered VAT included.
- Installment payments
It is possible to make installment payments. In this case the seller after receiving the first installment will set the DNS of the domain to the customer’s maintainer and after the last installment has been paid the seller will provide the domain transfer codes.